Nothing can be worse than being stranded by the side of the road in London due to car troubles. Not only is it very stressful given the financial troubles it could result in, but it is also a dangerous experience for any driver and passengers to be stuck waiting for help.
One thing a driver should never have to worry about is calling a towing company for assistance. Unfortunately this can be quite common, with many unreliable recovery companies in London providing terrible experiences for many.
Finding an honest, reliable towing company is more than possible however, and it should help to give a peace of mind any time you set out on the road knowing there is a high quality towing service waiting for you in case of emergencies.
But what exactly makes a towing company high quality? Well, there are some things to keep an eye out for when looking for a reliable towing company. Let’s check out out the top five things you should expect from a high quality towing company:
1. 24/7 – Call Outs Car breakdowns rarely happen at a convenient time, especially when there’s other motorists involved. You truly can never predict when car problems will arise, and the last thing you need is not being able to get a tow truck in London because of the time of day. This is why almost any quality towing company will over 24/7 recovery services. As an emergency service, you will want a company that can help you out whenever you need it, regardless of the time. Any company you spot that doesn’t offer such a service may not necessarily be low quality, but they are certainly less reliable than the best.
2. They Service London Area. – Breakdowns and other car problems not only happen at the least convenient time, but often at the worst possible location too. Vehicles are meant to travel long distances of course, so it makes plenty of sense that a towing company would offer its services to a wide coverage area. Those that do not are giving a pretty clear sign that they are not at the same standard as the high quality businesses that will travel to London to offer towing services. Quality towing companies usually offer a service area of around 100 miles, and the further they go the better!
3. Certification. Whenever you hire any kind of service, you will want to know they have some level of qualification for the job. Those that belong to the leading professional bodies within their respective industries are a clear sign of quality, as they are held to strict standards and codes of conduct. Towing companies are no different, yet some will not even consider a towing company should come with a certification of quality.
4. Price. – The old saying ‘you get what you pay for’ rings true in many instances, and towing is certainly no exception. Should a towing company be offering prices that are too good to be true, they most likely are. A trick used by many dishonest towing companies is to advertise really cheap prices for their services, only to add on plenty of hidden fees, such as charging for miles travelled at an inflated rate. Always be wary of prices that are a little too low compared to others, as it can be a sign of a less-than-honest company that you would do well to avoid.
5. Roadside Support Towing is of course very important for a tow truck company, but that’s not to say its the sole service you will require. Many call outs for towing companies can be dealt with on-site within a quick time frame – providing they offer roadside support! Those that don’t offer such a service are just highlighting areas where they lack when compared to quality towing companies out there. Whether its tire changes, fuel deliveries, or a replacement battery, there’s many reasons you will want a towing company to provide roadside assistance.
Don’t accept anything less than the best!
Auto Recovery London has been serving the roadside and vehicle transporting needs of London for many years. Located in London we are able to handle every roadside service challenge and meet every towing need. Offering light duty towing, medium duty towing and motorcycle recovery we are always out on the road providing quality service to both individual and commercial customers somewhere in London. Readily available 24/7/365, contact Auto Recovery London to get a truck dispatched to your location either now, or at a planned time of your choosing.